Our delicious homemade fudge is smooth and creamy and made with lots of love. Our standard flavors include: Chocolate, Chocolate Pecan, Chocolate Walnut, Turtle, Rocky Road, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter, Chewy Vanilla Praline, Cookies 'n Cream, Maple Walnut, and Butter Pecan.
We don't currently offer our fudge year-round, but you can find us with our fudge at the San Antonio Rodeo and the Houston Rodeo! Contact us for availability and custom orders.
- Ingredients for plain Chocolate Fudge:
- Sugar, Water, Butter, Corn Syrup Solids, Chocolate Liquor, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Brown Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk Solids, Cream Powder, Sorbitol, Salt, Cocoa Butter, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Soy Lecithin.
- Ingredients for plain Vanilla Fudge:
- Sugar, Water, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil with Soy Lecithin, Butter (Cream [Milk], Salt), Corn Syrup Solids, Brown Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk Solids, Cream (Milk) Powder, Sorbitol, Salt, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
- Contains Milk, Soy. Manufactured on the same equipment that processes wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, coconut. *Some flavors contain nuts. Fudge is Gluten Free except for flavors with additional ingredients such as Oreo cookies.
- Ingredients for Praline layer:
- Corn Syrup, Sugars, Pecans, Butter, Margarine, Milk (Nonfat Dry Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3), Invert Sugar, Salt, Mono-Diglyceride (emulsifier).
The mint cuts the tongue in an interesting way. I liked to just cut off pieces of it and slowly break it down in my mouth.
Outstanding! I'm a chocolate person but will give it up for this!
I have to say this; I know the toffee was good. I never got any of the fudge not even a taste because I opened the package the evening we got it and by that night everything was gone. My adult sons and husbands had devoured everything. LOL They kept on tell me sorry mom but it was so good we could stop eating it. I found your company when I was reading about your situation and the rodeo in Houston. I used to attend it growing up and as an adult when I lived in Texas. But I heard about what was happening to you guys and I wanted to help and I am glad I did. I hope all is well with your family and company. I am sure you will be hearing from me in the future. God Bless your family and God bless Texas.
The fudge was amazing
So delicious! Melt in your mouth goodness! Best I've had in a long time!
Wow! Fantastic chocolate fudge. Creamy and not too dense. Absolutely delicious!
This was very good and moist, best tasting fudge!!
Pretty darn good. I took it to work to share so I wouldn't eat it all myself.